2020-2021 ACADEMIC SEMESTER PREPARATORY CLASS
ENGLISH PROFICIENCY EXAM ANNOUNCEMENT
The ENGLISH PROFICIENCY EXAM will be held on Tuesday, January 26, 2021 at 13:30, online via IBUZEM.
The students who are currently students at the Preparatory Department (English) (your name must be on the list) and the students who would like to apply to Exchange Programs can take this exam.
The exam will consist of 80 multiple choice questions and the duration of the exam is 150 minutes.
Exam applications will be accepted between 11-20 January 2021, at https://ydyobasvuru.ibu.edu.tr/
The participants will be sent a MICROSOFT TEAMS MEETING invitation/ link via e-mail. The students are supposed to join this meeting at the latest 15 minutes before the exam with their camera on and to show their student ID card. Then, they can start their exam published in IBUZEM. The participants have to stay in this session keeping their camera on throughout the exam.
In the exam;
• The order of the questions and answer options are randomized by the system for each student.
• If there is a system problem such as a connection problem, breakage, etc., your answers will be saved, and you will be able to continue your exam when you reconnect. However, if you leave the exam voluntarily, you do not have a chance to continue the exam because you have only 1 (one) right to enter the exam,
• The questions you have marked will be in BLUE in the ANSWER LIST section on the right side of the screen. Color’s becoming blue is an indication that your response has been successfully saved by the system. When you finish your exam, the questions you marked will turn to BLUE ON THE ANSWER LIST, so you need to make sure that all your answers on the list are coloured blue at the end of the exam. Returning to the exam or restarting it is not allowed after pressing the END EXAM button.
• FALSE answers have no effect on CORRECT answers.
• Detections such as IP Control, browser and tab changes can be made by the system. In doubtful cases, your exam will be considered invalid.
It is very important to enter your current e-mail and mobile phone information during the exam application so that you can be contacted and informed during the exam process.
Our contact information for your questions during the exam process is as follows.
PHONE: 0374 2541000/2848